Any Jersey Shore fans??

Options

Replies

• tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I grew up with guys like them......Brooklyn is filled with Jacka$$.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Jersey Shore is def my guilty pleasure! <3 me some Vinny =)

yesss<3 everyone thinks ronnie is hot and i do NOT...vnny is so freakin cute<3!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Love that show!! GTL :)
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    pauly D is my man.. looks much better with a hat on. but woo! he's pretty. :D and hilarious!
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    Since I a, a Jersey girl, and I spent waaay too much time there in my youth, of course i have to watch!
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    Options
    It's my guilty pleasure too. My husband complains about it but don't let him fool you, he gets sucked in too. LOL

I love seeing how messy their house is but how clean their shoes are!

And I want JWOW's body!!!!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    jwoww just recently lost 20lbs actually! there's an article about it somewhere on yahoo. it shows her before and after. yowza!

I'm actually pretty sure I read somewhere that she was endorses the HCG diet
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised they haven't marketed the "Jersey Shore Booze and Cigarettes Diet" yet.
    Watching those people makes my brain hurt.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It's a funny show, altho i can't stand anybody on it really~ esp sammi!!! That girls got issues,..lol ofcourse, who doesn't right? No, in all seriousness, i watch the show for one reason and one reason only and that's to drool over pauly's bod!!! That is hotness right there~ yum!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    They all look like umpa lumpas very gross. Like the crushed up a bag of doritos and rolled around in it.....just yuck
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This is definitely a ridiculous show, but I am addicted :P
  • BuckeyeLuvvvva
    BuckeyeLuvvvva Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    At first I refused to watch it because I'm Italian and didn't want to watch them make Italians look like complete idiots... but after some persuasion from my boyfriend I caved!! It's too freaking funny/ridiculous. I love Pauly D, he's hilarious, and JWOWW's bod... WOWW give me your flat stomach please!!!

...CABS ARE HERE!
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    At first I refused to watch it because I'm Italian and didn't want to watch them make Italians look like complete idiots... but after some persuasion from my boyfriend I caved!! It's too freaking funny/ridiculous. I love Pauly D, he's hilarious, and JWOWW's bod... WOWW give me your flat stomach please!!!

...CABS ARE HERE!

I agree! i grew up in a very italian family...but then i watch it like last night when vinny went to visit his fam and i was like HAHA THAT IS SO TRUE OF EVERY ITALIAN FAMILY!! LOL
    The show is ridiculous...but i need my daily dose of vinny....and seeing him in his underwear last night flexing his muscles almost made me faint. he is so freakin gorgeous.
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Love JErsey shore one of my favs!!!

HAVE YOU SEEN REAL WORLD VEGAS!!! this looks liek it is going to be whacked this yr so glad i have tivo thingy so i dont miss anything ahhaah
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Love JErsey shore one of my favs!!!

HAVE YOU SEEN REAL WORLD VEGAS!!! this looks liek it is going to be whacked this yr so glad i have tivo thingy so i dont miss anything ahhaah

I saw the preview for Real World but have not watched it, I migh get into it, nothing seems as interesting as Jersey Shore, to me they have the Kardashian show beat.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    *fist pump*

anyway, I am from Northern Jersey and spent many summers in HS down the Jersey shore...I don't know where they found these people but don't resemeble myself or my friends AT ALL
    I would say they remind me of people I know from Staten Island
    Anyway , I catch the show from tiem to tiem..I can't help myself..it's like a train wreck

Kim
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I watch it very rarely and only when my darling boyfriend is watching it. He's freaking addicted to shows like this, including all of the "Real Housewives" shows. It's one of his many endearing qualities.
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    *fist pump*

anyway, I am from Northern Jersey and spent many summers in HS down the Jersey shore...I don't know where they found these people but don't resemeble myself or my friends AT ALL
    I would say they remind me of people I know from Staten Island
    Anyway , I catch the show from tiem to tiem..I can't help myself..it's like a train wreck

Kim
    they arent FROM jersey...vinny is from staten island...deena and snooks are from poughkeepsie...
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Real worl vegas is so funny you have to watch it if you like J shore