compliments

Options
I love it when people notice how much weight you've lost. A work mate just said "God the weight's really dropping off you) 27.5 lbs since jan the 1st. There's my motivation for the weekend. :happy:
What's the best compliment you've had so far?

Replies

• skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Options
    My hairdresser didn't recognise me - I hadn't seen her since Dec last year and I walked in the salon - She was amazed at how I looked - I had only lost about 8 kgs at that stage and she even said "You look amazing - so much younger" Your hair is in great condition, the style, the color, everything looks great - I don't need to do anything to it? I ended up just getting a trim - and then she made me do a twirl around all the people in the salon (how embarrasing!!!) :):laugh:
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    This morning my boyfriend paid me a compliment and said he cant wait to see me in belly tops in the summer :smile: That enough motiviation for me to get a flat tummy by then!
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    finally people are noticing my weight loss and a client told a staff member that "I look stunning!" I've never been called that before!! people are now asking how much i've los....t how have I've done it etc etc....feels so goooood!

but the best compliment by far is that no one asks me anymore ..."are you pregnant?"
  • genianc
    genianc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't get out much (being a stay at home mom of two) but my hubs is constantly telling me how cute I look in my yoga/workout pants. Makes him a little handsy ;o)
    After 13 years together, I'll take it!
    Congrats on your success. I can't wait for someone to not recognize me :o)