Headphopnes?

Options
I am looking for some headphones for my workouts.... but I am not a fan of the in the ear what does everyone use?

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of in-ear headphones but I do have the best ones around and very comfortable.
    Bose earplug headphones. Cost $99.00 but worth every penny.
  • beerbomber
    beerbomber Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well the in ear headphones are good if your like lifting weights at the gym but when I go run or bike due to all the movement I like to have one that hooks on the ear because it never comes off. As far as brands go and quality that is for you to decide on how good you want it to sound when your working out.
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of in-ear headphones but I do have the best ones around and very comfortable.
    Bose earplug headphones. Cost $99.00 but worth every penny.
    My BF has those.... and I have been hearing they are the best.... but all of the in ear headphone I have tried some out when I workout...?
    thxz
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have much better luck with in-ear headphones than over-ear headphones when it comes to keeping them in position while I work out. Right now I'm using a set of iFrogz (seriously, who comes up with these names?!) that I got from WalMart for $10. Sit nicely in my ear, block out a lot of external noise, and the pads on the ear piece actually protect my ear. For $10 they were a good grab.
  • lisaking869
    lisaking869 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yea- not a fan of "in the ear" either. I have a paid that have foam bids that sit just inide the ear and a piece that goes around my ear - that works best for me!