Looking for motivation?

Options
Well for the first time ever I started a blog... I am completely new at this and have only started this weight loss journey on 2/5/11 (almost 5 weeks ago)... but I am LOVING this website and all my friends on here. They have inspired me and motivated me to make this a "life style" not just a short term goal. I am looking for followers that can help motivate me, and that I can motivate as well. I have listed my progress so far, plus I weigh in tomorrow and I will post the results on there (and here). I will also add low calorie recipes I have made so far (with pictures), motivational quotes, and weightloss humor, as time progresses ;-)

Anyways check it out :-)
http://www.meltingmama.blogspot.com/

Replies

• twinkier
    twinkier Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Welcome! I am looking forward to your journey. Blessings to you!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Nice ! all the best to you hun
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Look at you go girl!!!

I have a blog for my weight loss, too! I started it before I discovered MFP and I have continued it because it helps me keep accountable; hence the name of my blog... My Accountability Blog! After I update it each day, I post a link to it on my facebook page. This helps me when making decisions on what to eat. I always think, "Do I want everyone to see that I really ate THAT??" Typically, the answer is no! :-)
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    checking it out!!!!!!! we started around the same time...so I will be looking forward to hearing what you are going thru and the recipes!
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    Look at you go girl!!!

I have a blog for my weight loss, too! I started it before I discovered MFP and I have continued it because it helps me keep accountable; hence the name of my blog... My Accountability Blog! After I update it each day, I post a link to it on my facebook page. This helps me when making decisions on what to eat. I always think, "Do I want everyone to see that I really ate THAT??" Typically, the answer is no! :-)

When I first started this journey I told everyone on my FB page that I was going to post my weigh in results each Saturday- whether I gained or lost! That was my way of holding myself accountable. And so far I have posted my results every week... This blog I think will motivate me to keep pushing as well as MFP. The more people that KNOW how I am progressing and IF I am progressing the more accountable I will have to be and the more MOTIVATED I will be! ;-)
  • Live2GlorifyHim
    Live2GlorifyHim Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Girl, you rock! I look forward to everything you write and comment :-) Glad to have a sister in the Lord to do this with!
  • AlyssaC2010
    AlyssaC2010 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm following you! You've inspired me to post my own blog about my journey too http://collegegirl-beinghealthier.blogspot.com/
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    Girl, you rock! I look forward to everything you write and comment :-) Glad to have a sister in the Lord to do this with!
    You are TOO awesome!!! :smile:
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    I'm following you! You've inspired me to post my own blog about my journey too http://collegegirl-beinghealthier.blogspot.com/

That is AWESOME!!! I will definitely have to check it out!!! Keep up the good work and you WILL lose the weight!