Insanity - Your Thoughts? Your results?

Options
Hello,

I am on week 3 of Insanity, i had lost 57lbs before insanity and got into some really great shape before insanity.

Now that im doing insanity i find myself eating a lot more (about 2200 calories a day) and i actually gained 6lbs. I do feel that i have a lot more energy and can keep up with the workouts a lot better than when i first started insanity. I dont really know what to think about it. i know i like it, and i know its good for me since i can actually see how im able to pretty much keep up with the workout.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has completed a full 60 day workout of insanity and how it made a difference for you.

Thanks!

-TJ

Replies

• AmyQwith2
    AmyQwith2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i start week 3 tomorrow night...i also lost 55lbs before i started it, but was not in great shape...i completed 1 month of bootcamp classes and then started it - i just started seeing the scale go down today, but notice a difference in my thighs already...don't want to measure in until next week though...

figured i'd bump you up :) i love hearing good stories about insanity!
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm about to say this, but trust your measurements over the scale
  • darnold67
    darnold67 Posts: 36
    Options
    I am on my 7th week of Insanity and love it! You will get in really good shape! I didn't notice the scale going down until I hit the 6th week, but the inches were coming off from the beginning. I have always had a problem with my tummy and now it is going down and I feel muscles that I didn't think I would ever have! The weight is coming off now and my clothes are fitting MUCH looser! I am getting in the best shape of my life. You stick with it and you won't regret it at all!