Low Calorie and Low Carb Snacks

Options
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas that are low calorie and low carb snack options. I find that finding things low calorie are much easier than low carb, and am just looking for some new options.

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I actually got 2 new snack options I bought today...
    Christie rice thins.. 80 cals in 10 crackers also Thinsational Cheese nips ..100 cals
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Vegetables are always good.
  • amstein18
    amstein18 Posts: 131
    Options
    string cheese
  • CourtneyHiatt
    Options
    Egg whites are the best! There's also turkey slices, pepperoni, pretty much any type of lunch meat. Tuna is great as well. Mozarella string cheese, walnuts, almonds (Black Diamond and Emerald make 100 calorie packs of these), and Quaker rice cakes are good too :)
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'll do unsalted nuts, fruit, small amount of dark choc, Black olives, carott sticks, (wilson turkey pepperoni - this only has 70 cals, 5g fat and 8 g protein for 15 peices) I microwave them for a minute or 2 to draw additional fat out and eat them as if they were a chip.
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I like to put whipped cream cheese on celery sticks.......they are low in calories and carbs and you get protein which is great for your brain function and can curb your appetite. Cottage cheese with Agave sweetener and cinnamon sprinkled on it is pretty tasty and satisfies hunger as well as the sweet tooth need. You can also add sliced almonds to the cottage cheese as a little added treat if you like. Hope these suggestions are helpful and you enjoy them.
  • karaeb621
    karaeb621 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    these all sound great. thanks so much :)
  • jerseyjanie
    Options
    I have written all these great suggestions myself Thank you....
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    garlic & herb lowfat soft cheese and carrot sticks/cucumber to dip yummy!