Looking for someone to make this more challenging for me:)

Options
Looking for someone who is trying to loose the same amount of weight in the same time frame..Seems my other half is just not ready yet and is still in icecream and carrot cake mode lol and that alone is making it a challenge for me daily lol....So I am looking for someone who will do this with me..I'm tired of being overweight and just posting facial pics..I want to feel good.&. look good so come on...Let's do it together:)

Replies

• ruthritchie
    Options
    Hi, my name is nana and I am in this for the long haul. I have an interim goal of 40 pounds by July and a long term goal of 86 pounds. My great-niece and I are working on this together and this is our second week. She lives in Oregon and I live in Florida and it is fun to have the challenge and the distance. If you would like to join our group that would be awesome.
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

This is a great site to help be accountable and to gain support when you need it. I've found in the past month that helping others with their goals has really helped to motivate me to stay on track with my own goals.

If you're looking for support, feel free to add me.

Good luck!
  • foxyperfect
    Options
    I am deffinetely in and thanks I have about 50 pounds to loose and in the long run thanks:)
  • glorod
    glorod Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im IN!!!! I need to lose 70 lbs and the support on this site is AMAZING!! feel free to friend me :)
  • Ashbee1224
    Options
    Im always down to give & get some extra support! My goal is to lose 113lbs, feel free to add me :) we can help motivate eachother!
  • sabrinakhan84
    Options
    I'm in too! I need to lose 25 pounds fast!!! I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy!

GOAL- 120
    CURRENT- 145