Weirdo? Geek? Slightly Abnormal? Insane mommy? Me too!

Options
MissO﹠A
MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
Let me see a show of hands (so I can add ya, or you can add me, or we can all add each other). Do you consider yourself a tad on the odd side? Don't take yourself too seriously? Humour off-kilter, dark or downright horrible?

We do indeed belong together. ;P

Socially-Strange Ones Unite!

Replies

• SteelersFan7
    SteelersFan7 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I know you can't see me, but I'm frantically waving my hand like a lunatic. :wink: Although, i have no children, but I do have cats.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    <----freak,perv,wierd,ect ect:devil:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm not terribly weird, but I'm geeky!
  • jessicalefebvre
    jessicalefebvre Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ha, my kind of people...I'm adding all of you
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Ooh, Ooh, Pick Me, Pick Me! Wait, we're already friends. You had me at Insane Mommy!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I call it, uniquely me :)
  • glorod
    glorod Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    all those who have responded are HILARIOUS!!! friend me! lol
  • simplywriting
    Options
    haha I'm totally odd, and I know it. I do consider myself an insane mommy daily - I have FIVE kids. LOL I think that allows me to be as insane as I want. ;)
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • prncssj
    prncssj Posts: 12
    Options
    Definitely a geek......close friends call me a weirdo, sometimes I feel like I don't fit in, can i fit in here?!?!?!?
    (Waves Arms frantically)*
  • Amarylis13
    Amarylis13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    yep, total nut case here! my poor daughter just shakes her head at me sometimes, but then, she inherited my crazy too. WOOHOO! :tongue:
    Add me, all of you. I could use a little more nuts in my life... can never have too many :laugh:
  • itsjustme77
    itsjustme77 Posts: 102
    Options
    These are my people! LoL
  • MissO﹠A
    Options
    "Uniquely you", geek, bountiful cussers, bona fide insane, mommy ("mommy" and "bona fide insane" are slightly redundant, eh?): whatever ya want to call it -- I love it, ladies! :drinker:

Hearty welcomes all around.

Edit: Cricket, haha. We're already stuck with each other.

Look at all these weirdos comin' out the woodworks. Huzzah!
  • HShenkle74
    Options
    There are hardly words - - - but at least I can still embarrass my teenagers -- love it!!!
  • MissO﹠A
    Options
    I have to admit, in a sick and masochistic sorta way, I'm looking forward to my kiddo's teenage years too -- to do just that, Heidi. :laugh:

I'm gettin' my practice in early. :devil:
  • Poehlerbear1983
    Options
    My son is only 8 and already shakes his head at the things I say! Personally the crazy weird friends are the most fun! Add me if u want!
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence, I LOVE slightly abnormal, weird, geeky people. Count me in!! If you fit this bill, you can add me too! Yee haw!!!
  • crazy4eachother
    Options
    Lmao!!! Ok... these are my kind of people!!! Add me :)
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm in!!
  • MissO﹠A
    Options
    Bumping this for the weekend weirdos and those crazies we might have missed. ;)
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Wow! When I saw this topic I thought. "wait a minute, did I post this?" I am definitely weird according to EVERYBODY, along with many other wonderful abnormalities...I'm proud of it....As a kid, my dad used to do some of the craziest stuff to 'embarrass' us like making up weird names for our schoolteachers and waiting for a school play or something and call the teacher the crazy name right in front of him/her and me! Sibs and I still laugh about it now! You can definitely add me:bigsmile: :huh: :glasses: :laugh: