Newbie here

Options
Hello everyone.
My name is Isabella.
Just joined yesterday and dropping by to say hi.
I am a new mom of a cute little baby boy and trying to get back in my skinny jeans.
So far been unable to loose all baby weight-7lb-it doesn't sound like a lot but it actually enough
to keep me away from all my pre-pregnancy clothing.
After my baby was born I have been craving food (pizza, caek,chocolate)all the time-may be because i am breastfeeding or because my hormones are acting crazy..
Hoping to find some support, motivation and great ideas on healthy lifestyle and eating habbits.

Replies

• newmom27
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    My name is Isabella.
    Just joined yesterday and dropping by to say hi.
    I am a new mom of a cute little baby boy and trying to get back in my skinny jeans.
    So far been unable to loose all baby weight-7lb-it doesn't sound like a lot but it actually enough
    to keep me away from all my pre-pregnancy clothing.
    After my baby was born I have been craving food (pizza, caek,chocolate)all the time-may be because i am breastfeeding or because my hormones are acting crazy..
    Hoping to find some support, motivation and great ideas on healthy lifestyle and eating habbits.
  • tookieb
    Options
    Hi there I just joind as well. I have way more then 7lbs to lose but it is baby weight as well. I noticed your name right away as my daughter that was just born on Aug,20'08 is named Ava Isabel. I wish you luck on your journey back to your skinny jeans. From what I can tell this site is what will do it for us:) Take care.
  • newmom27
    Options
    Hi tookieb,

thank you for your support.
    Congrats on your baby girl.:flowerforyou:
    Good luck to you too.