30-day shred!!

Options
anyone try it?? how was it ???good results??? buying it tomorrow soooo excited !!

Replies

• literarylin
    Options
    I did it in January. I lost more inches than weight.... I find it great to do at home on the days where I can't make it into my gym
  • jessica6335
    Options
    Just finished day 2 of it...and i'm sore from yesterday! I pushed through it today and felt great afterwards! :)
  • as1789
    as1789 Posts: 46
    Options
    I am on day 11, after one week I had lost 1 inch almost everywhere I measured. You get results, fast! Definitely worth it.
  • evandmegsmom
    evandmegsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just started on Wednesday. Skipped yesterday because I was so sore. Well, this morning I wasn't any less sore so I sucked it up & did it today anyway. Felt fine after. I really didn't want it to turn into 60-Day Shred. LOL :laugh:
  • Tonix3
    Tonix3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 as well. It'll kick your butt! I'm eagerly awaiting results and for my armpits to stop hurting!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Been doing it since nov...i love it
  • tujibuji
    tujibuji Posts: 2
    Options
    Its a great video! Make sure that you wear proper shoes when doing the excercises, all of the jumping can be hard on your feet, shins and knees. Also, proper form when squatting, ( no knees over the toes! ) is really important to avoid shin splints etc.

I used the video a lot before I got a gym membership, and still do on days when I can't make it to the gym!

Good luck!
  • tessastiltner
    Options
    Starting it tonight...wish me luck and good luck to you!
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    it is my FAVORITE workout! I've finally moved on to level 3, and it is hard core! I definitely see results and feel stronger and more toned. Good luck!
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Jillian is so awesome! I did the 30 day shred in February and I'm not doing the 30 day slimdown that uses three of her videos. I hadn't really been exercising at all prior to doing the shred and the first couple of days were brutal. It does get better though and is well worth the pain. In the month, I lost about 10 pounds and about 10 inches. Plus, there is an obvious difference in my abilities and strength from when I started to now.