Stop and Dance?

Options
emalay
emalay Posts: 159 Member
So I have been painting my kitchen for two days straight and I'd be lost without my iTunes. That being said I was thinking there are certain songs that come on and I just have to stop and dance....one being 'Jump Around' by House of Pain.

So what songs make you wanna just stop what you are doing and dance?

Replies

• lrodriguez83
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie....
    Sir Mix-a-lot.....
    I have been driving my car and it comes on and all I want to do is stop on the side of the road and dance...
    Drop it Low by Ester Dean is another good one.
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    "ours" by The Bravery

"Cotton Eyed-Joe" hahaha....
  • angelagrubbs
    angelagrubbs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Baby got Back or Ice Ice Baby...they always make me wanna move
  • twinkier
    twinkier Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great Topic!!! One song that gets me going is the song "Got me going" by Day 26. Whew... From the beginning note to the end. My body is shaking all over the place. LOL!!!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Oh it has to be The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling. That is what I will listen to if I have no real motivation to work out. It always makes me get up and move around and then I DO want to work out :smile:
  • sherri31
    sherri31 Posts: 80
    Options
    electric by shawn desman. when i have my headphones on and i come near my kids they run cause i normally want them to dance with me.:laugh:
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    Elvis "viva las vagas" only cos I do Just Dance and now have the moves down pat :laugh: so cant help ma self
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Elvis "viva las vagas" only cos I do Just Dance and now have the moves down pat :laugh: so cant help ma self

lady gaga- love game
    ke$ha- your love is my drug, tik tok, take it off
    harry and the potters- wizard chess, expulsion during disapparation, save ginny weasley from dean thomas
    draco and the malfoys- voldemort is awesome, in which i kick harry potter in the face, why won't you be my friend

and all my favorite songs on just dance and/or guitar hero, because they're so fun :)
  • DOTY1
    DOTY1 Posts: 97
    Options
    My song no matter where Im at is Black Eyed Peas
    BOOM BOOM POW
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    suavemente by Elvis crespo!!

**not sure I spelled his name right but I know I got the song right LOL!!!**
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i gotta say that pretty much any song/tune with a pumping beat will get me on my feet lol :D i love dancing!!!!
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have a playlist of a little over an hours worth of songs from "Lets Get it Started" & "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas to "Party Up" by DMX and "Jumpin, Jumpin" by Destinys Child!

Since I get home too late to walk I use music and dance to exercise. :-)
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Anything Black Eyed Peas (Imma be or boom boom pow for sure) or Taio Cruz. (Dynamite). I wish those songs were on Just Dance for Wii!!