Need to Lose, In Hawaii!!

Options
I have recently moved to Hawaii and after seeing this picture of me taken outside our new home, I was upset with how I actually looked. I knew I had put on some weight, but until I saw this picture of myself, I didn't realize how much. I joined myfitnesspal for support and encouragement. The food and exercise tracker are a great plus. My friend OomarianneoO told me this was a great sight to come to for all I need to lose weight. So, I have decided to start today!! Here is to a healthier me and you!!!

Replies

• bbpacker10
    bbpacker10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have recently moved to Hawaii and after seeing this picture of me taken outside our new home, I was upset with how I actually looked. I knew I had put on some weight, but until I saw this picture of myself, I didn't realize how much. I joined myfitnesspal for support and encouragement. The food and exercise tracker are a great plus. My friend OomarianneoO told me this was a great sight to come to for all I need to lose weight. So, I have decided to start today!! Here is to a healthier me and you!!!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome to MFP and good luck on your weight loss journey. The tools on this site make it so easy to help lose the weight, I wish I had discovered this site years ago! Here's to us!:drinker:
  • bbpacker10
    bbpacker10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you and if your progress shows me anything, it says that I can lose weight with the support of this site. Wow, you have done a great job, since July!! Congrats to you! Keep up whatever it is you are doing.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    mfpwelcome002.png
    You will absolutely :heart: it here! I am so glad you dropped in.

P.S. I sent you a PM. :smile:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy the adventure
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just moved away from Hawaii and let me just say that it is a GREAT place to start losing the weight! There are SO many fun outdoors things to do that you can do with the hubby/family/friends. I really suggest getting "The Hikers Guide to Oahu" (I guess I'm just assuming you're on Oahu) because it has all the best hikes on the island and is VERY detailed and also tells you exactly if it's for novice/intermediate/advanced hikers. :o) Even if you weren't a hiker before it's just SO gorgeous there that you'll really enjoy them! Trust me! Congrats on the move and good luck with the weight loss! :o)