My First NSV :)

Options
ANewton401
ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
Hi MFP! I’m not sure if NSV is “New Size Victory” or “New Scale Victory” but today I weighed in and to date I have lost a total of 10.8 pounds. I cannot remember the last time I weighed 162. I am still not comfortable to post pictures of myself but after I lose those last 12 pounds and reach my goal weight I’ll check back in. This morning I buttoned a white blazer that I have not been able to fit in since high school!! I just wanted to share this success because I am proud of myself and know for a FACT that I could not have come this far without MFP, I know-because I’ve tried…
So thank YOU!!

Replies

• MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    NSV is actually a NON SCALE VICTORY...lol but Congratulations! That is awesome!!!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    hehe, Non Scale Victory.
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Way to go girlie! Best feeling ever is putting on something you haven't been able to wear and having it fit the way it should. Congratulations to you!
  • dwallace27
    Options
    Awww thats so awesome!! Sooo very happy for you..its a great feeling!!
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WOOO WOO!!! Rockstar!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    YES!! You are amazing! Keep it up, chickie! <3
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Way to go girlie! Best feeling ever is putting on something you haven't been able to wear and having it fit the way it should. Congratulations to you!

You bet!! It really is an awesome feeling!
  • HEBURTON
    HEBURTON Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Job well done!!! You are getting there..:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!