Feelin gooooood....

Options
So over the past couple of weeks I have had a few people tell me they can tell I am losing weight. I have taken it all with a grain of salt...since, they all know I am working on my weight loss and using this site. BUT...................

TODAY I HAD MY FIRST "YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE LOSING WEIGHT" FROM SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT MY WEIGHT LOSS PLAN!!!!!!

Makes you feel good! YEEHAW!

Replies

• young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    So over the past couple of weeks I have had a few people tell me they can tell I am losing weight. I have taken it all with a grain of salt...since, they all know I am working on my weight loss and using this site. BUT...................

TODAY I HAD MY FIRST "YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE LOSING WEIGHT" FROM SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT MY WEIGHT LOSS PLAN!!!!!!

Makes you feel good! YEEHAW!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    That's gives ya such a feel-good rush, doesn't it? Keep it up! keepitup.gif
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I love it when somebody notices and mentions it. It's a great pick me up.
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    That is so great!!!:happy:
  • Mom2PAK
    Mom2PAK Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. It's very motivating to read these types of things when I'm struggling to keep up with eating healthier.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :flowerforyou:
    I had someone stop me today for the "how on earth did you lose so much weight so quickly?" talk. I love it. :embarassed:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    That is so cool-I can't wait for one of those days! 16 pounds-Wow! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!! It feels great! Thanks for all the support...
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Oh that's just fantastic - great motiviation aint it ?? :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!