my fitness coach

Options
anyone got this game for the wii fitt? i started it yeasterday and actually did 45 minutes of exercise on it today, its not really difficult but i still sweated and felt like id done a work out ! any one had any success with this for weight loss?

Replies

• Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im curious too!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    This is the first workout I did.. I started out at 205 lbs.. use that game for the first month .. lost about 10lbs.. I too found it was a good sweat but seemed easy so I decided to move on from it.. have you changed the difficultity to a higher level?
  • youcanhumpmyleg
    Options
    no haven't changed the setting but i am going to tonight when i go on it again : )
  • anemoneflynn
    Options
    I have the My FItness Coach and I love it!
  • youcanhumpmyleg
    Options
    would you say the calories are accurate on the game???? ive just done 30 mins of flexibility with some cardio bout two minutes and warm up and it says 110 cal burned would this sound about right ??
  • anemoneflynn
    Options
    I don't have a hrm or anything, but I've been feeling like the calories in the game are pretty low for me. When I enter in a similar activity to MFP, it's at least double. So usually I split the difference. That's pretty unscientific, I know - but I'm working pretty hard on the Fitness Coach. Probably we need to find someone with both the game and a heart rate monitor so they can tell us their findings!
  • youcanhumpmyleg
    Options
    well i hope where burning off more than it says it would only be a bonus if we were : ) lol
  • Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I use it and like the core workout program on it. And I feel too that the calories burned that the game says is much lower than what you actually burn. I switch between this game and a few others I have but always get a good workout from it.