30 Day shred

Options
Has anyone done Jilliian Michaels 30 day shred? If so how did you like it and did it work?

Replies

• MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I wanna know the same thing!
  • BoxingChick
    BoxingChick Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have done it a few times....really like it. I don't do it everyday because I like to mix things up a bit. She has really great workouts because they hit every muscle in a short amount of time.....and yes of course it will work if you stick with it !! I can hear Jillian cheering me on now through all my workouts....lol...she haunts me!
  • findingabetterme
    Options
    just posted a blog on my "review" of level 1 - I just finished day 10 day today (level1) if you want to read it.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred a few months after my son was born. I had already lost most of my baby weight but it helped me lose the last 5 pounds. After doing it for about 6 weeks I added in her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd and lost about 3 more lbs! Now, I'm adding in the No More Trouble Zones dvd, starting today! Can't wait to see what happens! I've turned into a bit of a Jillian addict lol! So, I've lost about 8 lbs total...not the huge amount that some people have lost, but I didn't have very much to lose so that's probably why. Also, I'm WAY more toned that I was. Give it a try but remember, it's only 20 minutes so you really have to bust *kitten* for that 20 minutes if you want it to work. Best of luck!
  • peytonsmommi
    Options
    I just finished The 30 Day Shred and I love it. I lost more inches than I did actual weight which I think is great. She really motivates you to do your best and work hard in a I'm gonna kick your butt kind of way. You really have to give it your all and you will see results. Give it a try, you won't know if you will like it if you dont try it. I also have No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and love them both, longer workouts and they kick your butt. I'm starting Ripped in 30 Sunday for something different but will probably re-do the Shred after I am done Ripped.
    Best of luck!!