Healthy Cook Books

Options
For my goal of loosing 20lbs I want to buy a healthy cook book. Something that tastes good though! I have 3 more lbs but I'm thinking ahead. Anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    Options
    We love ours. It's Eating For Life, by Bill Phillips. The recipes are very yummy, healthy and easy to make. It has recipes for all meals and it has some great information in it too.
  • Meghann218
    Meghann218 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I bought 2 of the biggest loser cook book and the family biggest loser cook book and love some of the foods in it. It has breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert recipes in it. The foods are very tastey in it and love the fact they are chooses for meals throughout the day. I get nervous with cook books cause i want to eat healthy but also like what i am eating. Good Luck and Hope you find one you like. Great job on your first 20 lost. I have just 1.8 pds and I will finally hit my first 20. Its so exciting!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Clean Eating magazine has a new cookbook, " The Best of Clean Eating". I love it.
  • psychosmom
    psychosmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The Clean Eating cookbook (Costco has it) has a lot of easy recipes and most are under the 3-400 calorie mark. They have nutritional info and I have made quite a few. Uses ingred like quinoa and goat cheese so is for the more adventurous but healthy eating for sure.