30 day shred challenge- March 8, 2011

Options
Im starting the 30 days shred challenge now...
My weight is 165lbs at 5'5 :)
Waist at 35inches
Hips: 41 inches
Bust 41 inches:)

DAY 1 done!

Replies

• Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congrats to starting something new and completing day 1!!!! I have this dvd, but have not even started it yet :(
  • KatD2011
    KatD2011 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm excited to have this group! Let's motivate each other.

Ok, yesterday (or today) was Day 1 for everyone. How'd you do????

I did Day 1 Level 1 last night. Feeling good! Can't wait to get off work today to do Day 2!
  • lavparedes
    Options
    the 1st time i try to do this 30 day shred was 2 days ago but i wasnt able to finish it.. i was going to die.. haha. I have flu at that time and feeling weak.. Just today, this morning i did cardio hiphop abs and tonight i re-tried 30 days shred of JM... well... i've done it..
    the push up was hard for me though but after, i was sweating all over.. hope we all lose weight on this!
  • lavparedes
    Options
    the 1st time i try to do this 30 day shred was 2 days ago but i wasnt able to finish it.. i was going to die.. haha. I have flu at that time and feeling weak.. Just today, this morning i did cardio hiphop abs and tonight i re-tried 30 days shred of JM... well... i've done it..
    the push up was hard for me though but after, i was sweating all over.. hope we all lose weight on this!
  • KatD2011
    Options
    Great job on completing your first day of Shred! As long as we have this group of girls together, I'm sure we can all finish the 30 days. Keep it up!
  • dustflyin
    dustflyin Posts: 12
    Options
    so i'm a little sore from day one today, but i am going to force myself to continue through and do day 2 this afternoon durring the baby's 2nd nap. thankfully it's only 20 minutes because i think i'd die if it were any longer, and i just don't have time to do an hour long workout.
  • stinanina89
    stinanina89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    today will be day 4 level 1 for me on the 30 day shred. i noticed my calves are so soar its hard to walk but its getting better now as a push through it. i look measurements of my arms, hips, thighs and waist. hope to see a difference by day 30! also are you guys doing any particular diet or just watching your caloric intake?
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am very sore today but excited to get day 3 in. I want everyone to keep in mind though you may gain weight. ONLY look at your measurements. You will gain muscle which weighs more than fat. So go by your measurements so you dont get discouraged.
  • lavparedes
    Options
    my shoulder aches..haha
    btw, im trying to eat my exercise calories because they say i need to... so today i plan to eat atleast 1300-1400 kcal and burn atlest400-500 calories:)
  • KatD2011
    Options
    Hi All!

I just completed Day 2 Level 1. Woo-hoo! Tomorrow.....Day 3 Level 1......watch out!

I am trying to eat low carbs, but mostly just watching my calorie intake.
  • lavparedes
    Options
    DAy 2 done... feeling a little better though! I was able to do the push-up...wohoo...
  • lavparedes
    Options
    the soreness were gone!
  • lavparedes
    Options
    day 3 done guys!
  • rigby724
    rigby724 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started the Shred on Monday the 7th and am getting ready to do my 5th workout today on level 1. So far I feel great, just a little soreness in my knees, but nothing too bad. My husband attempted to do it with me the other night and only got 2 minutes into before he gave up! :) I'm looking forward to puching myself up to the 2nd level next week! Good luck to you! :)
  • Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing day 5 after I get home from work. I finally do not feel sore and feel great about myself. Its an awesome workout!!! Good luck!!!!!!
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Options
    Ok, wow...Everyone is way ahead of me:huh: . I haven't even started:blushing: I hate starting stuff in the middle of the week...Oh wait, it's just Monday:laugh: ...Ok, I will try it tomorrow...I'll let you guys know how it works for me:wink:
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Options
    Day 1...Done...I thought that I was gonna puke:sick: but I completed it..yay:blushing: