Alrighty Im new to this!!!

Options
So here i am a newbie hopeing and crossing my fingures that this is gonna be good for me. I figure it cant hurt. So my journey is starting and if anyone has any advice send me a message would be glad to hear from people that are doing this!

Replies

• leahmb1698
    Options
    So here i am a newbie hopeing and crossing my fingures that this is gonna be good for me. I figure it cant hurt. So my journey is starting and if anyone has any advice send me a message would be glad to hear from people that are doing this!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Glad you are here, this is an awesome site for those folks who want to have health, humor, happiness, and mayyyybbbeeee a few pounds:laugh: they want to lose. Loads of advice and friendship....there are also a number of other military wives out there...just ask. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!!
    Ezzie
  • seababe
    seababe Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome to our journey!! I found this site to be great so far its
    working for me, I'm more aware of what I eat. So far So good.
    And I find myself working out more.

Have Fun:::bigsmile:

Hob
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Biggest piece of advice I can give is to be honest with yourself. If you ate one and a half cookie...make sure you count that 1/2... or if you took another bite... count that bite. It all adds up faster than you realize and if you're not counting it you're only hurting yourself. This site is great! I've had the best success here I have ever had... wish I would have known about it before my wedding last year when I tried so hard to lose weight. Struggled to lose ten pounds in ten months - here I have lost 16 pounds in two months and it seems to be effortless!!! The tracking and really just plain ol paying attention to what I eat has helped me tremendously!

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK FROM A FLORIDA NEIGHBOR.:smile:
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    welcome to MFP. You will love this site and all the support you will get. It's been the best thing that I have done for myself in 20 + years. The food and exercise tracking are so fast and easy. Good luck as you begin this new chapter in your life. We'll all be here for the journey.
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • leahmb1698
    Options
    wow i just wanted to say thanks to everyone whoo posted now im really excited about this journey .... er should i say new and better life style. :) thanks