115 pounds down with pics

Options
So, in May of this year, it will be 2 years since my weight loss journey started. My beginning weight was 258 now I am at 143. I would like to hit 133 or at least 135 but I am finally at a healthy weight for my height. It feels great, and I am so glad I stuck with it. I have reached the point where I am walking/jogging 3-4 miles and strength training 5 days per week. I have reached the point where I need to eat more to fuel my body which is difficult, but I am doing it. To all of you out there, hang in there and remember we are human and will fall sometimes...the trick is to just get right back up. I followed the 90/10 rule where I eat healthy 90 percent of the time and allow myself the 10 ten for goodies. Good Luck everyone!!

Thanks to everyone for help with posting the pics!!

Replies

• ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    You have to make IMG lowercase.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    So, in May of this year, it will be 2 years since my weight loss journey started. My beginning weight was 258 now I am at 143. I would like to hit 133 or at least 135 but I am finally at a healthy weight for my height. It feels great, and I am so glad I stuck with it. I have reached the point where I am walking/jogging 3-4 miles and strength training 5 days per week. I have reached the point where I need to eat more to fuel my body which is difficult, but I am doing it. To all of you out there, hang in there and remember we are human and will fall sometimes...the trick is to just get right back up. I followed the 90/10 rule where I eat healthy 90 percent of the time and allow myself the 10 ten for goodies. Good Luck everyone!!

quickpic.jpg

Starting weight 258- 2009

4410093.jpg

meee.jpg

111205.jpg

017.jpg
    Weight 143-February 2011

You look amazing!!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/Unicorn19girl/quickpic.jpg[/Iimg] Starting weight 258- 2009[/img]4410093.jpg

meee.jpg

111205.jpg

017.jpg
    Weight 143-February 2011
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    you look incredible, way to go!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You look so wonderful! Congrats!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome! Congrats on all your success!! You definately deserve it! :flowerforyou:
  • ardavis23
    ardavis23 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you are looking so amazing! thank you so much for sharing that! it is much motivation for me! keep up the good work!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You look so happy and healthy! Good job! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • unicorn19girl
    unicorn19girl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks...I may have done well at losing weight, but technology still befuddles me sometimes. LOL. :smile:
  • JenUB
    JenUB Posts: 84
    Options
    Wow! You look completely different and much younger.
  • SweatinSammie
    Options
    You are so inspiring - thank you for sharing!!!
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    Amazing success, congrats!
  • unicorn19girl
    unicorn19girl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!
  • aliciads74
    aliciads74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Thank you for posting this it is very inspiring.
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    you are truely an insiration to all of us who have the long journey ahead of us. thanks for sharing ......it makes you realize that it is an obtainable goal. best wishes to you!
  • zulunery
    zulunery Posts: 22
    Options
    I am SO glad you posted your pics. I'm someone who needs to lose about 80 pounds and sometimes it just doesn't seem like I'll be able to. I started at 237 and today I'm at 232 after 5 weeks. I told myself that if I lost a pound a week I would be perfectly ok with it but I do get discouraged sometimes at how much I try and the results are minimal. I stay at around 1600-1800 calories a day, I workout 4x/week and I do cardio and weights with a trainer. To see your pics and know that it IS possible to get healthier is really an inspiration, thank you.
  • jjulloa83
    Options
    Congrats!! you are an encouragement to me!! i weigh 256.4lbs right now and seeing someone else do it is great!! i have already lost almost 4lbs in a few days just by keeping track of my food and exercise. cant wait until i step on the scale and see it below 200 or even below 150!!!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Wow, gorgeous!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!