31 days to sexy!

Options
Ok- the countdown has begun! ive challenged myself to be good for the next 31 days, then get my reward in the form of a smaller tummy! whos with me!?!

Replies

• dani728
    dani728 Posts: 15
    Options
    Ok- the countdown has begun! ive challenged myself to be good for the next 31 days, then get my reward in the form of a smaller tummy! whos with me!?!
  • itzcool4me
    Options
    I'm with you!! I'm seeing results for the first time in ages, so I definitely want to keep it goin! :)

91983.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I have tried so many challenges and my weight keeps stay around the same stinking pounds. But then again, I cheat way more than I care to admit :blushing: I wanted to lose 10 lb by my 34 B-day, but doesn't look like it's going to happen. But okay. 31 days to a sexier me. Get behind me cake, you're in my way!!!
  • shivers
    shivers Posts: 53
    Options
    Yeah, I'm in. I need something to keep me focused! :smile:
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am very much in.
    Shivers, did you reset your goal? I remember you left with only 4 lbs to go. Just Curious! :smile:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I'm in too! I need to do something different than I have been for the past three months and get myself moving again.
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    Im in- I am going to measure and do the scale so that I dont get hooked on the scale. I am doing weigths and notice that the scale doesnt always move with progress. But I am in!
  • blink14
    blink14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in! put 4 pounds back on (stupid breakup making me eat!), and I'm determined to lose them again!
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Oh my! I have been bad - please let me join. I am so in!!!