Hi there

Options
Hi, I am new to fitness pal. I have struggled with my weight for the past 4 years now. I recently got married and am not huge but I would like to be healthy for a long life with my very athletic and healthy husband. He loves me skinny and chubby so I know he is a keeper. I need help with my eating, becuase I like to workout, but the scale has not moved in a few years. So any help will be most appreciated.

Teresa:smile:

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi, would suggest not snacking in between meals and exercising and lots of water
  • Daisylou76
    Options
    Hi Teresa, What does your regular menu look like? How much are you eating and how often. If you share some of that they we will be able to help you out.

Sandi :)
  • teresastemen
    teresastemen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have recently just started to eat more regularly ( I know I'm the worst). I am a teacher for children with emotional/behavior disorder so during the day I am so busy I really don't eat, so my problem is when I get home I'm starving. I drink tons of water throughout the day. I am trying to eat fruit in the morning, and have a good lunch with vegetables and protein. However by the time I get home for dinner I am exhausted so I usually make pasta or pick up Subway. I need to get into a better routine of eating and eating the right things, but old habits die hard. Any ideas on how to prepare good lunches and dinners would be great.
  • megarrett87
    Options
    Hi Teresa - Welcome to the site, I just joined as well. This site is so awesome, I have already lost 2 pounds! You can add me as a friend if you want.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! This place is great for motivation, you can feel free to add me and I will try to help the best that I can.
  • watchmelose2
    watchmelose2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello! You came to the right place! Good luck!:flowerforyou: