Hi my name is Eric

Options
I have just heard about this website on a tv show... I want to lose 50 lbs +. I am 45 years old and want to continue to live...

Replies

• heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    well, you're in the right place! welcome to the site!
  • jadedove
    jadedove Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Eric! I just started this week...best of luck to you,
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is terrific and will really help guide you into a new healthy lifestyle.
  • nmain
    nmain Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    welcome! I just joined this site about 2 weeks ago. I hope you like it just as much as I do!
  • jsjlandy
    jsjlandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you enjoy the site as much as so many of us do. I like that they have an app so I can keep myself in check everywhere!

Good luck on your journey!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yes, welcome! And yes, we want you to live too!
  • Pinkribbon_Doc
    Options
    Hi Eric! Welcome to the community :) I just joined too!

Good luck!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! It's a very useful tool.
  • squeaktones
    squeaktones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    hi eric. welcome to the site. i found this site on valentines day thanks to a facebook friend. hopefully it will be beneficial to you. so far i like it because it is making me write down everything i eat and i made my diary public so that i am accountable for what i eat because i don't want anyone ragging on me for not eating enough or eating the wrong thing. if you need a chubby buddy you can add me if you like.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just actually started using the site but I'm loving it so far. The encouragement and help you get from people is awesome! Have fun and good luck!
  • mimivillaruel
    Options
    hi eric! welcome to MFP! i also just joined this week :) hope we will enjoy MFP as much as others do.
  • justplainkris
    Options
    Have been losing weight since Jan. 2010 but today is my first time on here. I'm hoping this site will help me to keep better records of what I eat.
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    If you have a smart phone you can download the application for this program and keep track of calories on the go
    just a heads up :)
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find yourself successful using this site!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Northmen?! Haha welcome! Good luck to you!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Just joined two days ago myself..started out with the Droid app and just love it! Being able to check your food choices and seeing the impact on the food diary will help you stick to a healthier life style. Plus everyone here seem so supportive, we are all in the same boat afterall.
  • Babcakes
    Babcakes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard the motivational speed line. You have definitely choose the best place to get team support, motivation, food suggestions, etc. I been on for two weeks and now can't imagine what I would without the support from my MFP... They are the best.... I am sure you will have a great experience using this site and all the resources....
  • Internoscia
    Options
    Thank you everybody! That is a warm welcome!

I see there is a lot of solidarity here. That is a good thing.