Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Japan...

For anyone living in the Pacific Ring, my thoughts are with you & your families at this time!

Replies

• Hear. Hear.
  • Ditto... well said.
  • Lots of prayers.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    prayers going up so so sad.
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Yes! PLEASE know that many prayers and positive energy have been sent your way from around the world.
    God Bless All.
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    Praying also.
  • Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    Amen!!!
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Amen!!!
  • amohon
    amohon Posts: 39 Member
    My family was worried. My cousin is in Okinawa. He is stationed on the Marine base and i found out that all military personel have been accounted for. what a releif.....
    My prays go out to those who have been affected. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Does anyone know how Hawaii faired?
  • All I know is that one island got hit with 7' wave. Don't know which island.
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    thoughts and prayers are with them
  • DonnaRB59
    DonnaRB59 Posts: 3 Member
    Prayers for Japan and Hawaii ... and for their families. :flowerforyou: May God Bless you during this time of devastation and grief.
  • hanna541
    hanna541 Posts: 32
    I KNOW VERY SAD AND SCEARY I LIVE IN OREGON THE COAST IS 2 HR AWAY FROM WHER I LIVE
  • hanna541
    hanna541 Posts: 32
    AAAAAAHHHHH I LIVE IN THE PACIFICCCCC
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    The images coming from Japan are heartbreaking, and I'm hearing that one of their nuclear plants exploded. They are in my prayers for sure. :cry:
  • Thinking of those poor people and also thinking of anyone who has friends/family/loved ones in the affected areas.

Blessings <3