just read negative insanity forums online..now im super nerv

Options
Ii should Be getting my program in a few days. I need the cardio and need to lose body fat, my tummy and hips..the forums I just read were people who said the didn't lose anything!! No weight, no body fat, no difference in abs! That is very discouraging! I'm nervous now that my abs will never go away..I was def counting on insanity to give me the results I couldn't get from the gym...ugh! Can someone please share their positive experience??? Thank u!

Replies

• gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    You should feel confident that this is a great program. I can't believe that someone who followed the program schedule and nutritional guide did not wain muscle and lost weight. I truly believe people don't like to take responsability for their actions and try to find a scape goat I can honesty say that the first time I tried INSANITY I did not follow it like I should. I ended up not even finishing it. But when I got committed and did the results were AMAZING!!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    You WILL get results with insanity if you do it! It is that hard core.....ppl that say that must have not followed the program!
    I have done some insanity and it kicked my butt! literally! :sad:
  • dino_morgan
    dino_morgan Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    HA!
    To not see a difference you would have to not do the program. Two weeks in I could already see an incredible difference in my legs. I wasn't even following the nutritional plan.

If you do the workouts and do your best, I guarantee that you will love the results (I sound like a commercial :p ).
  • StuartFine
    Options
    Insanity and P90X are excellent at home tools to use. Improve your diet along with doing these programs and you will definitely improve your weight and fitness level. The Insanity Ab workout is probably the hardest I've ever done. Whatever you do, don't feel like you have to keep up with what these guys are doing. You have to build yourself toward their fitness levels. People who don't get results are probably people who quit doing it after the first few times.
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    INSANITY is an awesome workout and you will see results QUICKLY! This is the first real DVD home program I bought and it is still my all-time favorite. I've done all the workouts many times, but I can still get the best sweat of my life doing Insanity. And it trims you down quickly if you stick to the program and eat right. Its a great program and I highty recommend it. It seems intimidating at first, but after the 1st week, you will feel like a pro!
  • muskovitzj
    Options
    Lost 23 lbs my first go through of Insanity.

It works if you commit to it.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the Insanity workout, but it most definitely sounds like this is a case of people who have tried it, and either didn't follow it well, didn't put much into it, didn't follow the nutrition recommendations, etc. Jump into it, give it your best, and I'm sure you will get a lot out of the workout.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I HATE IT!!!

Ok maybe not hate but dislike. It's not fun and not b/c it's hard, I love hard but it fills your lungs with bile. My sister bought it for $30 and burned me a copy so we didn't waste much.

Just adding my 2 cents to scare you more, ha ha KIDDING!
  • lashleyrivera
    Options
    Well I feel a little better lol....I am planning on sticking to the meal guide as close as possible..I need my body back! Its so aggravating and I'm ready for insanity! I hope it works like everyone here says:)