October 1 - Reintroduction

Options
I've really been slacking here on Mfp since July. I still exercise at least 3 x a week and I do make healthier choices but I've not been meticulous about journaling my intake like I was in the beginning and it shows. I've only gained a couple of pounds back, but any amount in that direction is opposite from the direction I am striving for.

Today is a new month - a new day and once again I am motivated to get back on track. So, I thought I'd reintroduce myself and reclaim my spot here on mfp.

**looking for friends, motivation, and support.

Peace, love & light
Cheri

Replies

• Cheri_T
    Cheri_T Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've really been slacking here on Mfp since July. I still exercise at least 3 x a week and I do make healthier choices but I've not been meticulous about journaling my intake like I was in the beginning and it shows. I've only gained a couple of pounds back, but any amount in that direction is opposite from the direction I am striving for.

Today is a new month - a new day and once again I am motivated to get back on track. So, I thought I'd reintroduce myself and reclaim my spot here on mfp.

**looking for friends, motivation, and support.

Peace, love & light
    Cheri
  • Nana27
    Nana27 Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi Cheri and welcome back. A couple of pounds isn't so bad, at least they didn't bring friends!:laugh:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hi Cheri and welcome back. A couple of pounds isn't so bad, at least they didn't bring friends!:laugh:

I second that one :laugh:
    Welcome back Cheri, nice to have you :flowerforyou: