Hey everyone newbie here :)

Options
Hi I just started dieting. I have done a lot of talking about dieting over the last several months but never took the first step towards it. I am 21 years old and when i started i weighed 160 lbs I am a week in and i have lost 8 lbs already woohoo!!! Im new to this site but i have read and heard great things about it. I really enjoy being able to see my progress each and everyday! it is a great motivator. I hope this site and the members can help me to reach my goal weight of 115 lbs. :)

Replies

• Disneygal11
    Options
    Welcome Pink! I'm new here too. :flowerforyou:
  • haitienjeune
    Options
    Hey, I'm new too this is my second day and this site already seems helpful....good luck on your journey
  • teejies
    teejies Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome ladies - Good luck to you both!!!!:smile:
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ladies you have made the right decision the support here is without a doubt what keeps us all ticking!, good luck.
  • graceybaby2011
    Options
    Hi There i'm new also and have heard good things about this site. I can see it being a real kick up the *kitten* for me to get to where i want to be
  • Mischabella
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ladies!! You will find lots of useful information here. And the support and motivation from your fellow MFPers is amazing to say the least. :smile:
  • pinkstreak
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! Thanks so much for the warm welcome. And yes this site is very helpful and the people are beyond supportive!!!