Is that really me?

Options
dujennifer
dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
So I have posted on here how I struggle with the scale enemy. The advice I got, throw that darn thing out and think of other great things like level of fitness, how I feel, etc. Well it worked! I was at the gym last weekend and as I was running on the treadmill. I saw what I thought were a great pair of legs in the row of legs in the mirror (very toned, looked strong, and moving fast). Turns out they were mine. Go me!

Thanks for the great advice everyone!

Replies

• dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    So I have posted on here how I struggle with the scale enemy. The advice I got, throw that darn thing out and think of other great things like level of fitness, how I feel, etc. Well it worked! I was at the gym last weekend and as I was running on the treadmill. I saw what I thought were a great pair of legs in the row of legs in the mirror (very toned, looked strong, and moving fast). Turns out they were mine. Go me!

Thanks for the great advice everyone!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job. :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

You go Girl!!!!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That is great!!!! :drinker:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    thats funny, i have a SOMEWHAT similar story. my mom and i where out shopping a while back, (i think we were in Kohls) anywho, i was walking around looking at the workout clothes, (I love their bamboo collection) and did a very quick glimpse up, and my first thought was a big girl, pretty, but BIG. I looked up again and realised i was looking at myself :sad: :laugh: now i look back its kind of funny. it wasn't at the time though. i was looking at one of those stupid mirrors they have put up on the colums. talk about a reality check.
    congrats on your accomplishment! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!