Workout Music

Options
I have a healthy mix of upbeat rock/metal that seems to drive me pretty well and gets the adrenaline going. What are some of your favorites that keep you going?

Replies

• yeaah
    yeaah Posts: 34
    Options
    I Know I Can - NAS

Oh my heck, this song is so inspirational.
  • yeaah
    Options
    Everything from Eminem is good, and as a teenager I will say Lil Wayne because his songs are so provocative it makes you WORK, and they're catchy. I also like to listen to a mix within all my rap and hip hop.
  • yeaah
    Options
    Check out Do or Die.
  • teejies
    teejies Posts: 19
    Options
    Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling is great as is JT - I just let me IPOD choose and go from there!!!
  • rbrducky
    rbrducky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anything with a fast-paced beat, it totally gets me pumped! I even throw a little techno into my playlist! Well, I should just say pretty much anything loud, dunno why. haha! :)
  • barker737
    barker737 Posts: 14
    Options
    I use Grooveshark and am building playlists to workout too. Right now it's a big mix of stuff from Faith No More to Pantera. If you're into punk music at all Riverboat Gamblers have lots of upbeat and catchy songs that are pretty fun to listen to while working out. Also got a little Biggie and Eminem thrown in the mix.
  • mattcoop
    mattcoop Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Matchbox 20 or Rob Thomas... THose are my two favorit "radio stations" I have made on pandora.com online and on my iPhone app... can't live without pandora on my phone for workouts...or the drive to/from work
  • rachyrach1234
    Options
    Bombs Over Bagdad
    Outkast.

Best Running/Aerobics Song EVER!
  • Christie81
    Christie81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Godsmack, Papa Roach, Saving Abel, and Breaking Benjamin are a few of my favs!
  • rachyrach1234
    Options
    Also Ghetto Musik
    Outkast
    Is Great Too
  • elorentz
    elorentz Posts: 5
    Options
    The Chemical Borthers album "Exit planet dust" is really really great workout music.
  • barker737
    barker737 Posts: 14
    Options
    Also Ghetto Musik
    Outkast
    Is Great Too

I have B.O.B. and Ghetto Musick in my mix as well as Wheelz Of Steel. Good call on Outkast. Probably my favorite hip/hop group. So ahead of everyone else in the genre.