Cals burnt doing weights????

Options
Does any body know of any websites that tells you how many cals you burn doing certain weights???

Replies

• Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    invest in a heart rate monitor + calorie counter. you can get a cheep one for about $27 which will be way more accurate that any website due to no one person burns calories the same as another.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    invest in a heart rate monitor + calorie counter. you can get a cheep one for about $27 which will be way more accurate that any website due to no one person burns calories the same as another.

I second that!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options

I second that!

nice recommend any brand this sounds awesome
  • Dante79
    Dante79 Posts: 7
    Options
    dailyburn.com
  • yates01
    yates01 Posts: 9
    Options
    I purchased a POLAR heart rate monitor for $130. It is excellent. I can enter my age, height, current weight and it tells me exactly what calories i have burned in a session. You can even set a target training zone and the watch beeps and lets you know if your not within the zone limits. Well worth every cent! no more guess work with any workout.