I hope i can stay motivated !

soniahussain2
soniahussain2 Posts: 5
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,

Ive only started this a few days ago. Such a good website, lots of help and its good keeping a track of eveything. I have been going over my calories by a little every day but hopefully i will get that under control soon.

I always find it difficult to stay motivated. I am quite overweight. The main reasons why I am wanting to lose weight is jus tto have a better life and to have more children. I am so desperate to have more children but my weight is making that impossible.

I hope by the end of this, if i can stick to it, I am fitter, lighter and Pregnant !!!

Replies

• arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Hey welcome this is a great site , has taught me not to focus on weight loss but healthy eating..and the result follows.
  • hi Sonia! :)

Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help to motivate each other! :) I have about 75lbs to lose (about 30kgs) and it does seem like a lot when you look at it like that. But break it down into smaller goals and you'll find you'll achieve them in no time :) I love this site, Ive found some really good friends to help me stay motivated and onto my goals, and there is so much helpful information here too to help you along the way.

Good luck with your journey - I'm sure you can do it! :)

Emma
    xx
  • Thank you Emma,

I have to lose about that much weight too. You have had a great start though, already losing 11lbs. I would ideally like to lose 3lbs a week, haven't had a good start but can only get better.

Sonia xx
  • Its taken me about 8 weeks to lose the 11lbs tho - which is only about 1.2lbs a week. I would love to lose about 3lbs a week too, but I'd rather do it a bit more slowly to give my body a chance to adjust and to make sure I can stick to it and I dont put it all back on when I get to my goal :)
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Hi Sonia,
    First off welcome! I have been on my weight loss journey for almost 4 weeks this time! This time it's different though. Through the this website and the people here I have found it is much easier to stay motivated! Tracking my food intake I found helps me so much! Stay focused and add me if you want help in the motivation area as I can always use more motivation too!

Kathy

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.