Wobbly bits

Options
i have fat flappy bits at the tops of my inner thighs. Looks a bit like I've tried to smuggle pork chops in my knickers and they've slipped a bit. Any tips on exercises to lose these?

Replies

• kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, the way this thread is going it looks like I'm set to have spaniel ears hanging off my thighs for ever!
  • Fineraziel
    Fineraziel Posts: 140
    Options
    Sorry, but I heard you cant target area for fat loss. You can target area to tone muscle, but that wont get rid of the fat.

In order to lose fat in your thighs, all you can do is "eating less calories than your body burns" (so eat better, exercise more...). Hopefully, once you'll get skinny, you will have nice thighs too. ;)
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I have the same problem. I am small from about mid-thigh down and from my waist up but I have a thickness in my thighs and middle i'm not pleased with. Strength training is helping though. I still need to lose a little fat in my upper thighs but they're definitely getting firmer with my bootcamp and power pump work outs.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    i have fat flappy bits at the tops of my inner thighs. Looks a bit like I've tried to smuggle pork chops in my knickers and they've slipped a bit. Any tips on exercises to lose these?

Me too, though I've never heard it described quite that way LMAO!!!!! It's that horibly bulgy bit that sticks out - ugh.

I am doing 30 Day Shred and after that will be doing Turbo Fire, so I hope that these might make some difference as TF has a lot of kick-boxing type moves.

Let me know if you find anything that helps you!!!