Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Progress pictures after the first half of Insanity....

therobinator
therobinator Posts: 832 Member
I wish it was better, but I'm getting there:

112576_8717.jpg

112576_113.jpg

112576_7412.jpg

Replies

• FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    I think you have made great progress, sometimes it is hard to see in yourself. I bet you feel tons stronger, and heck, just the pride of saying you have stuck with insanity this far is worth a bunch! Keep it up!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Great work. What a difference! keep at it!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    I can definitely see the great change! Keep it up!
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Wow great job!! I just saw this on tv last night...nice to see it actually works~:smile:
  • afoshag
    afoshag Posts: 14
    Way to go!!!!!! I think it's a huge difference, you have done wonderful!!!!!! Continued Good Luck!!!! : )
  • :noway: WOW. How long did that take?
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    You've done a fantastic job!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    You can definitely see a difference! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to start Insanity!
  • therobinator
    :noway: WOW. How long did that take?

4 weeks. There are 5 weeks to go in the program and rumor has it the changes are MUCH bigger during the second half (which is more intense).
  • Mrz_Rich
    Mrz_Rich Posts: 90
    You're doing awesome!! You can definately see the changes...and after just 4 weeks! I think that's pretty amazing! Keep up the good work, good luck on the second half of your journey!
  • nmccabe33
    nmccabe33 Posts: 35
    Wow!!! That's amazing. I can tell a huge difference. You look great. Good job on sticking with Insanity. That's a very hard program.
  • grneyety
    grneyety Posts: 46 Member
    Awesome! I really wanted to try that but my doctor wouldn't approve it. You look great though!
  • What exactly is insanity? I've never heard of the program. You look great!! You can definitely see a huge change!
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Great Work!!! Keep it up
  • therobinator
    What exactly is insanity? I've never heard of the program. You look great!! You can definitely see a huge change!

It's supposedly the hardest program put out by the same people who made P90X. It's set of home workout DVD's. It's pretty cool. Send me an email if you wAnt more info....I don't want to be advertising for them here (it's against the rules). :)
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    I can see a big difference. Keep it up!
  • bex22mcn
    bex22mcn Posts: 90
    That is amazing changes for 4 weeks. Bet you are feeling fab? What exactly is 'insanity'?
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    WOW you looking fab... such a huge difference and only in 4 weeks. What is this programme?
  • DaddyMantz
    DaddyMantz Posts: 145 Member
    Fabulous!
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Wow you can really see the difference! Great job! Keep it up girl :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!