what do you do if....

Options
i can't find a food in the list of foods they give? today i brought a whole grain, lean pocket for lunch. i know it's 260 calories, per the box....but there is no listing for it.

???:huh:
terri

Replies

• terriberri
    Options
    i can't find a food in the list of foods they give? today i brought a whole grain, lean pocket for lunch. i know it's 260 calories, per the box....but there is no listing for it.

???:huh:
    terri
  • createsure
    Options
    hit the "enter your own food" button.
    Then just fill out the nutritional info from the package. That food will now always be there for you to click on. Also, you'll be given an option to allow all of us to use the info you entered (increase the database).
    Hope that helps.
  • terriberri
    Options
    okay cool...i will try that. it will have to be tomarrow tho, because i only brought one from the package, and left the package home with the other one in it...lol.

but now i know...thank you!
  • createsure
    Options
    No problem!

I find that a lot of the foods I eat are not on this site (mainly because I cook things myself and don't eat a lot of pre-made foods), but it's really nice once you get the things you commonly eat registered in your food section because then it's just one click to add them after that.

Happy dieting!

~Jesse