I DID IT

melissa0001
melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
edited September 24 in Success Stories
DAY 30 of the 30 day shred is in the books! I stuck with it and did it everyday for 30 days. I was soo out of shape when i started but i have come a long way, but have a ways to go too. I did 15 days on level one and 15 days on level 2. I also did at least 30-60 minutes of additional cardio, either 30 min stationary bike and/or 30 minute of a very brisk walk (2 miles in 30 minute)

Total inches lost in:
neck 1.25"
waist 3.0
hips 1.0
Biceps 1.0 each arm
thighs .5" each leg

Total inches lost = 8.25"
Total weight loss = 14.3 lbs (as on thursday, i do not have a scale at home to find out todays weight)

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    did you want to lose bicep inches?
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    good job. keep up the good work.
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Yes, my arms are now more toned.... I am still in the obese category so inches to loose every where
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Great job! That's a lot of inches and pounds.
  • Great Job !!!
  • ahappyapple
    ahappyapple Posts: 128 Member
    Great job!!! :)
  • Meghann218
    Meghann218 Posts: 32 Member
    Congrats, great job!!! :smile:
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Well done on the inches and the weight loss and Very well done on sticking with it and getting to day 30 x
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 161 Member
    CONGRATS! ...WOW! Your results almost mirror my results exactly... I lost 13 pounds and 16.5 inches total including by biceps, thighs, and bust area... I also lost 3 inches off my waist:glasses: I started on Feb 8th and finished on March 10th only taking 1 mini vacation in between. I also did extra cardio for 2 consecutive weeks (weeks 2 and 3) and I feel so toned and much stronger. Thanks for sharing your results as it proves it can be done 30 Days straight with great results. So what are your plans now that you've finished? Let me know and maybe I'll join you:flowerforyou: Once again KUDOS! KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!:happy:
  • xBlondee
    xBlondee Posts: 7
    Great job!! I'm on day 4 of 30DS & I know how hard the first few days can be. BIG congrats!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!