Yourself Fitness for PS2

Options
Hey,

Have any of you heard of the PS2 game called Yourself Fitness. It's suppose to be a game where you have a personal trainer. It received great reviews!! I just ordered it and will let you guys now how it works. But let me know if any of you have used this.

check it out Yourselffitness.com.

Tell me what you think!!!:wink:

Replies

• annie101291
    Options
    Hey,

Have any of you heard of the PS2 game called Yourself Fitness. It's suppose to be a game where you have a personal trainer. It received great reviews!! I just ordered it and will let you guys now how it works. But let me know if any of you have used this.

check it out Yourselffitness.com.

Tell me what you think!!!:wink:
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    I have heard of it and they say it works , but I dont know much else about it.My sister said she used it , but she allways quits after a couple of days lol
  • Joanberes
    Options
    Hi Annie,

I haven't heard of it, but would be interested in hearing about it!
    Anything that helps & Good luck!

I have a ways to go, but, am starting today!

jb
  • annie101291
    Options
    I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm excited about it.
  • annie101291
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I received the game and it's great. I started using it yesterday and it starts you with working out 5 days a week. 15min, 3 days and 30 min 2 days. It's great because I can do it with my son at home and not worry about going to the gym. The progam customizes the workouts for you based on a 5 minute exercise evaluation you do when you are entering your profile. My thighs are sooooo sore, but that's good. Right?!?

Yesterday was my first workout, so no change in weight or measurements. I'm sure if I stick to it, I'll see changes soon. I was reading the reviews on this and most of them were very positive.

I'm still working on my eating. Thanks to some friends here, I've been thinking how do I feel before I eat and drinking tons of water. I can really see how water fills you up!

Enough about me? How is everyone today.:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    What do you need for the program to work (other than the program and a ps2) ? Do you need weights? A friend offered us a ps2 for $50, but that and the cost of the program would be over $70, quite a lot for something I could get burned out on. I guess we are deciding between a Ps2 and Wii fit - so I want to hear from EVERYONE - send me a message if you like - Wii is 4x the price and hard to get - but I'm willing to spend a lot of money on my health if I will use it...

Wii fit and sports package or Ps2 with fitness and kinetic????
  • annie101291
    Options
    I hear the Wii Fit is great! Especially if you have kids. The graphics should be better, maybe more modern but I really don't know the details. I would of brought the Wii if I didn't have the PS2...What I like about Yourself Fitness is that this is basically a personal trainer going by what you tell them and customizing it to fit your weightloss needs. I don't know if the Wii has this option, but this was extremely important for me.

I would love to hear from those that have the Wii.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    I will make a separate post.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    Dance Dance Revolution. That game has work out mode. It shows you how many calories you have burned. Over a couple of days you really feel it in your legs. I used to do that a lot. Probably why I was at a happy weight. I think when I stopped is probably why I gained so much. I like the game because now they have a many other versions (new songs!) . I think that would be a great buy. The game with mat usually is about $40. That is how I bought mine. When new DDR games comes out wait a few months because they drop to about $29.99. I think the wait is worth the save in $5.

The fitness game sounds interesting. Please do let us know when you get it and how you like it.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    think link to the yourself fitness

http://www.yourselffitness.com/