Xbox Kinect

Options
ambie35
ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
Got a kinect for my Xbox! Can anyone recommend a good fitness game for it?
Im thinking about getting the biggest loser for it.

Replies

• kmaclpn
    kmaclpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey I have your shape evolved and its pretty good..
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    I love Dance Central in Workout Mode. Right after you pick easy, medium or hard you can select WorkOut Mode, enter your weight and it'll calculate how many calories your burning per performance :)
  • ambie35
    Options
    cool thanks guys. Another question for anyone reading. What do you log it as on mfp?
  • lockedonna
    Options
    You can log it as Xbox Kinect (name of game) and then how many calories burned. I found that MFP didn't have some of the Wii Fit activities I was doing and since my Wii Fit tells me how many calories I burned while doing each exercise, I "add exercise to the database" when entering them into my daily exercises. Basically, if you can' find it in MFP's list, you can add it yourself and since your game will tell you how many calories you burn, you can enter that. Also, a lot of people use Heart Rate Monitors and enter calories that way...I don't own one so I rely on MFP or the actual machine I'm on to tell me what I've burned.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I have EA Sports Active 2. Comes with a heart rate monitor. Once I started using it, I set up a new exercise called EA Sports Active 2 and input the calories the HRM told me I burned.
    Now I have a "real" HRM and input whatever it tells me I burned for any exercise I do.
  • ambie35
    Options
    oh cool,if it comes with HRM definitely seems like a worthwhile investment.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    oh cool,if it comes with HRM definitely seems like a worthwhile investment.

And it seems to underestimate your calories burned so you won't be overeating by accident.