New and looking for weightloss pals

Options
:bigsmile: Hi Everyone,

I'm Rayna and I've been on the site for nearly a month. My weight is fluctuating up and down rather than in the direction I'd prefer.. down! I'm looking to find some people that can keep eachother going.

Have a great weekend!
Rayna

Replies

• lizzieballs
    Options
    I'll be on your cheerleading team!!
  • 40notFatty
    Options
    Friend request on it's way!
  • Sweetmbn
    Sweetmbn Posts: 8
    Options
    Super! Thanks!
  • vickigee
    vickigee Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi,
    I'd be glad to be your friend I'm pretty new too. :smile:
  • MEmomof3
    MEmomof3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well, and having some of the same issues. I am part of a weight loss challenge at work and don't want to let my team mates down. I have done well up until this point.... 9 pounds in about 5 weeks, but I think my weight loss is starting to slow down. I gained a pound last week. :frown: I only have 5 weeks left of the challenge and then would like to make this diet and exercise routine part of daily life. I have been doing pilates and have never been so sore in my LIFE!
  • lockedonna
    Options
    I'm in my first month as well so I'd love to have some more friends on my cheerleading team. I lost 2.8 on week 1 and gained .2 on week 2...my weigh in day is Tuesday, so we'll see what week 3 looks like. My goal was to lose 1 pound per week so I'm still on track for that. Good luck. We'll do this together.
  • cherylepestana
    Options
    I am also new, I started this week...we can also be friends.....
  • steelmarci
    Options
    Hi, I would love to be pals. I know I need tons of motivation for the days I think I did really well and then I still gained weight.