I workout to TurboFire....do you?

Options
Hi All!
I am new to this app. I started working out with Chalene Johnson's TurboFire. I am on week 3. Looking to find some friends working out at home to give support and tips.:smile:

Replies

• jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm doing ChaLEAN Extreme and love it! I can't wait to tackle TurboFire next!! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • ryssaan
    ryssaan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of turbo fire. I love it
  • Slocum
    Slocum Posts: 3
    Options
    I have seen the infomercial to Chalean workout videos and they seem to be very good. I am currently using Leandro Carvalho's Brazil Butt Lift workout videos and they are awesome. I used it for two weeks and felt a difference. Just wanted to know if anyone else on the site is using these videos and to see if we can become friends and encourage each other to get through the 4 weeks. Would also like some feedback on other things to do aside from the videos to help tone/firm my thighs and round out my butt again.
  • Chelij
    Chelij Posts: 49
    Options
    I just finished a ChaLEAN Extreme/TurboFire hybrid and I just started the TurboFire only schedule a few days ago :)
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I do a hybrid of TurboFire and P90X. Love it and the results. Feel free to add me for encouragement and support. :wink:
  • KelRed
    KelRed Posts: 30
    Options
    I am super excited to see others using Turbo Fire and other workouts at home. Can anyone explain this whole app? It looks like fb...where you can add friends?
  • Crossfit_Mom_2_4
    Crossfit_Mom_2_4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    I am new to this app. I started working out with Chalene Johnson's TurboFire. I am on week 3. Looking to find some friends working out at home to give support and tips.:smile:

I am in week three as well! LOVE IT!! Very challenging, still working on getting through the workouts without having to take a break (water, towel, breath)...Love to work through the journey with you!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Me :) I'm in week 1!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I am super excited to see others using Turbo Fire and other workouts at home. Can anyone explain this whole app? It looks like fb...where you can add friends?
    click on the person's name (or pic I think). It will bring up their profile. Then there should be a button to friend request them.
  • emac1010
    emac1010 Posts: 1
    Options
    OMG this TurboFire sounds AMAZING! I'm definately going to have to try this and get my butt in gear! This is great feedback. Oh and i'm brand new to MFP, but have been working it out since September 2010 and LOVING it!
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    I am starting a Shakeology + TurboFire Challenge on March 27th. But I've been trying out the videos already and holy crap they kick your booty, but they're awesome!!!!
  • KelRed
    Options
    TurboFire is amazing! So is Chalene! She have been a great motivator for me.
  • KelRed
    Options
    OK! I really want to try this Shakelogy but do not want to spend the money if I do not like it. Does anyone know where you can get a sample?
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hey there-
    My name is Meredith and right now I am sticking with turbo jam because I am a bit out of shape. If you do Chalean Extreme and listen to track 7 in the middle- you will hear my success story-
    however, I am struggling right now and while I haven't even put back half the weight that I lost, it's getting way too close so I am going to do a combo of CLX and TJ/Turbo Kick.

I know I can DO MORE. I have had tons of excuses - some things that I couldn't control but I am back, and must keep away my diabetes and want to get back into my size 12's, I am now into a 16 :(
    I am here to support everyone and anyone! :)

Nice to meet you all! :)
    Meredith
    KelRed- I may be able to send you a sample of Shakeology! :)
  • Crossfit_Mom_2_4
    Crossfit_Mom_2_4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

If you go to the TurboFire site where its sold (BeachBody) you should have a coach assigned to you. Coaches are typical sellers of the product. You should be able to get samples. I've tried both, and prefer chocolate. The greenberry is not good (to me) AT ALL!

Hope this helps :0)
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    OK! I really want to try this Shakelogy but do not want to spend the money if I do not like it. Does anyone know where you can get a sample?

Sending you a message :smile:
  • KelRed
    Options
    Thank you all to the ones that offered to send me a sample of Shakeology. Apparently, I did have a coach. I just did not have much contact with her and not sure how this whole coaching thing went. I did contact her and she is sending me a sample. Thanks again for all your help.