I have discovered Skinny Cow ice creams

Options
:wink: Oh my goodness, I had no idea they were so tasty. I tried the chocolate with fudge ice cream cone last night and it was delicious. 3 grams of fat and 150 calories. Any one else love them?

Replies

• willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    :wink: Oh my goodness, I had no idea they were so tasty. I tried the chocolate with fudge ice cream cone last night and it was delicious. 3 grams of fat and 150 calories. Any one else love them?
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    An absolute addiction. I love how they're already portioned out for you as opposed to having to monitor your "scoops" (oops, just a little too much over the top). I like the mint ice cream sandwiches. Yummy. Guess I'm going to be making a run to the store tonight....
  • suzitto
    suzitto Posts: 57
    Options
    SO GOOD.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

The only ones I've tried so far are the fudge bars, they come in 2 sizes for those not in the know on Skinny Cow items. :happy:

I think I prefer the 6 pack larger size...feels like you're totally indulging and you are but in a healthy fashion....nice treat!

I've heard a number of you talk about the variety of ice cream sandwiches but have yet to try them. The 2 tone small icecream bars (or whatever the name for them is) just don't appeal to me, so probably won't try those.

Haven't tried the cones either....any feedback on those?

I only buy them on occasion as even though they aren't bad calories/fat etc. wise....they almost taste TOO good!:blushing: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CristaAmy
    Options
    Try the Skinny Dippers!

I was first exposed to Skinny Cow at Race for the Cure this year. They were giving them away for free. Sneaky, sneaky.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Try the Skinny Dippers!

I was first exposed to Skinny Cow at Race for the Cure this year. They were giving them away for free. Sneaky, sneaky.

are those the ones that look like they're dipped in something?
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Where can you get these????

I'm so accustomed to passing the ice cream aisle at the grocery store, I wouldn't know where to find them.
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options

I'm so accustomed to passing the ice cream aisle at the grocery store, I wouldn't know where to find them.

I second that! Can you find them at Meijer, by chance? (It's my favorite grocery store). This Skinny Cow stuff sounds yummy and I'd love to give it a try, always up for new things!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

I second that! Can you find them at Meijer, by chance? (It's my favorite grocery store). This Skinny Cow stuff sounds yummy and I'd love to give it a try, always up for new things!

Check out their website...I believe they do a location finder on stores in your area that carry them...seems you can find them most anywhere nowadays....perhaps not in the smaller stores as they have limited space.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I like the chocolate peanut butter flavor best
    or the mint
    yummy
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    100 calorie fudge popsicle.. yummy!! And the ice cream sandwiches.. love em!
  • CristaAmy
    Options
    The Skinny Dippers are dipped in chocolate and are oh so yummy. They come in vanilla, caramel and mint. One box has caramel and vanilla, the other has vanilla and mint. Only 80 calories a pop and they actually are really good!

Look for them in the novelties area of the frozen section (where you would find fudgesicles, italian ice, etc).
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

regarding where to find them in the freezer case...they are in the same area as the Weight Watchers, oh, can't think of the brands right now...but any of the reduced fat/sugar items ...if your store carries them they'll be found in that area.

Many times grocery stores love feedback on what you'd like to have them carry....perhaps talk to a manager/buyer or fill out one of those suggestion cards. It's become quite a popular items so they might very well do that for you:drinker:
  • CristaAmy
    Options
    BTW ... they are at Meijer ... at least at mine here in C-bus.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I like the chocolate peanut butter flavor best
    or the mint
    yummy

not so sure I've ever seen the chocolate pb one.....hmmm:drinker:
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    BTW ... they are at Meijer ... at least at mine here in C-bus.

Great thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Love the Ice cream sandwiches.:tongue:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cows are heaven. :heart:
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been a big fan of Skinny Cow for some time now! Very yummy and takes the place of a big, fat bowl of regular ice cream without all the calories! They are truly heaven! Good luck with your progress!:glasses:
  • cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I agree. The skinny dippers are my favorite and a nice little snack in the evening with only 80 calories.