jillian michaels....

Options
i just bought the shakes...detox and cleanse...and jumpstart....i bought them mainly beacause i have wanted to try them for a while and they were on clearance lol....has anyone ever tried them?? should i get the extreme burn supps too??? just would like some input before i start them

Replies

• kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    If you are going to do them.... I would only suggest (other than the shakes) only doing one every 3-4 months Just my opinion.
  • Chubbasmommy
    Options
    yea thats what it says for the cleanse and detox thing...i was hoping it would just give me a little boost in the weight loss since i decided to quit taking my previous ( not so healthy) diet pills. the ECA stack....def gives u energy but soooo not healthy, unless u want to have a heart attack lol thanks for ur opinion =)
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I know nothing about those, but I would love to have her as my personal trainer! lol When i first watched Biggest Loser I didn't have a high opinion of her tactics, but after watching more and more seasons I realized she is that way because she really does care and wants the contestants to succeed.
  • Chubbasmommy
    Options
    omg i would love love love to have her train me... i need someone there yelling and pushing me so i will stick with it....i have a serious lack of will power lol
  • redleader98
    redleader98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you like Jillian then check out these podcasts of her radio show that go back to 2006. She did this radio show on Sunday mornings and I love to listen to them on my drive to work. She'll have topics and tips and she takes questions from callers. I learn something from every podcast and it's free to listen or download to play later.

http://onair.mediafly.com/RSS/Private/28f84ec2646044edbdc0a8afff29c39f/MyQueue

She stop doing the radio show from KFI in Los Angeles but now has a new podcast going on Itunes and has 4 episodes available

Enjoy, Redleader98