Cinnamon Rolls 106 calories a roll

Options
CuteMommy88
CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
1 package of reduced fat crescent rolls
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
3 packets truvia
1/4 cup powdered sugar
5 sprays of I cant believe its not butter (on each roll)

Lay crescent rolls flat, 5 sprays of I cant believe its not butter on each roll, sprinkle cinnamon and 2 packets of truvia evenly over all crescents, Roll crescents and bake at 375 for 12 minutes.

While rolls are baking, mix 1/4 cup powdered sugar with 1 tsp of water, mix completely, and set aside (this is the icing)

Once rolls are finished baking, sprinkle with remaining truvia packet, and evenly distribute icing :)

1 Roll per serving, makes 8 servings

106 calories
17g carbs
5g fat
2g protein
6g sugar

Replies

• KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    oh this is awesome!!! I cannot wait to try this :D
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!! Thanks!
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon rolls are one of my many weaknesses! Yum!
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks for sharing!! sounds really good!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    this recipe is a marketer's dream come true! the only real food in it is cinnamon! how many calories is in a real cinnamon roll of comparable size? maybe 50 more?
  • Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Options
    Can't wait to try this!!!!!!
  • sunflower54
    Options
    Thanks ! Looks good! Going to try them!
  • Diannerv
    Diannerv Posts: 195
    Options
    bump. thansks!
  • nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    Options
    OMG!!!! Really? wow, i iwll be making these very soon :) Thank you. BY any chance does your recipe have a count for sodium/serving?
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :) YUMMY!!
  • Sammyk50
    Sammyk50 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Omg they sound awesome! Thanks! Bump!
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    bump
  • cyndi101
    cyndi101 Posts: 59
    Options
    BuMp...thanx so much...sounds great!!
  • CuteMommy88
    Options
    this recipe is a marketer's dream come true! the only real food in it is cinnamon! how many calories is in a real cinnamon roll of comparable size? maybe 50 more?

Well I am not trying to "eat clean" and I feel that everything is alright in MODERATION. No one is forcing you to make or eat these, I found something really simple and delish so I thought I would be polite and share with the people who dont mind eating "not real" food......
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I definitely will not be making these, I could just see myself eating the whole recipe.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    That does sound really good....... I could see myself on an "off" day eating at least half the recipe. Hmmm. Best wait to make them until I have a day of huge restraint! LOL! :)
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Mmmm... sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    Amanda! :heart:

Pay no attention to the hater(s) out there. For those of us who eat "Not clean" recipes.....THANK YOU! I thought it was very nice of you to share. I guess I would have figured by the way your post DIDN'T say "CLEAN CINNAMON ROLLS", they were actually made with the foods that are easily accessible, and priced within reason. For those eating clean, I'm sure they will have others that eat the same way give up a cinnamon roll recipe that they will find suitable.

I appreciate your recipe, and I will make them. Cinnamon is also one of my weaknesses.....and so is your little girl! She is absolutely scrumptious!! :heart:

Love you, girl! Hope you had a nice time at the park today. Oh, and KEEP THOSE RECIPES COMING!! Don't be concerned about the haters. WE :heart: LOVE :heart: YOU :heart:
  • TRACYW2002
    TRACYW2002 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I will have to try making them... and simple too:smile: Thanks for sharing!
    496142.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CuteMommy88
    Options
    Amanda! :heart:

Pay no attention to the hater(s) out there. For those of us who eat "Not clean" recipes.....THANK YOU! I thought it was very nice of you to share. I guess I would have figured by the way your post DIDN'T say "CLEAN CINNAMON ROLLS", they were actually made with the foods that are easily accessible, and priced within reason. For those eating clean, I'm sure they will have others that eat the same way give up a cinnamon roll recipe that they will find suitable.

I appreciate your recipe, and I will make them. Cinnamon is also one of my weaknesses.....and so is your little girl! She is absolutely scrumptious!! :heart:

Love you, girl! Hope you had a nice time at the park today. Oh, and KEEP THOSE RECIPES COMING!! Don't be concerned about the haters. WE :heart: LOVE :heart: YOU :heart:

Thanks Donna :happy: