Looking for friends

Options
Hello! I am looking for friends to share information, provide support and to inspire. I have learned very quickly that there are a lot of awesome people who have come to this site to get healthy. I am easy to communicate with and I will help you any way I can. I have started and stopped so many times that I know that I need something else. Having a support group will be invaluable. This is hard to do alone...at least for me and from my post regarding being embarrassed to go to the gym I definitely have some mental work to do. I have had an interesting career involving sports and will share more as I feel more comfortable. It doesn't matter to me if you are male or female, married or single, fat or skinny or strong or week...........for the record, I am a married male, fat and weak! :)

Replies

• Ginalilly
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!
    Feel free to add me I am lacking in support buddies ! :-)

I do well during the week and I hit the weekend and all hell breaks loose... but Hey I'm human LOL!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me you guys! The more the merrier! :happy:
  • pooksMS
    pooksMS Posts: 25
    Options
    Feel free to add me to be your list, I'm new too and new friends for motivation!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Feel Free to send me an invite :}

I wish you all the best of luck with your weight loss journey !
  • KaseyWB
    KaseyWB Posts: 15
    Options
    I too am looking for motivation. So the more help the merrier. This is the start of my third week and I must say it's not as easy as it was. Although I have had more success than doing it on my own. But still it's hard. I have an awful sweet tooth and it was in check the last two weeks but not any more. Even a small "treat" only makes me want more. If you need a friend count me in.
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    Fell free to add me. the more the merrier. It's great having ppl around you who support one another
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    There's strength in numbers! Add me on as well!
  • grace1611
    grace1611 Posts: 55
    Options
    HI you can add me as a friend , We all need one or two.
  • hanni23
    hanni23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me too. I'm new to this so don't having any friends yet