Need friends I,m new

omg237
omg237 Posts: 1
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone
as you can see my user name is OMG 237 i just had a baby(aug20th 2010) and now weigh 237 i've gained a ton of weight and it's not all from the baby he's 6mths now.
I'm a student and work part-time. i have the time but need the movation and that why i'm here.
Today is March 12th 2011-sept 1st =170lbs Goals

Replies

• Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    I have a 7 year old and 3 1/2 year old. I still have all the baby weight I gained with my 1st which was about 6 lbs. Just now working, seriously, on getting the weight off. I lost 4lbs the 1st week which is motivation in itself. I counted the calories and stayed under but still need to work on the eating healthy part. At first my plan was just to watch my portions and to add some exercise in. Now I want to include eating better!
    You can do it! Welcome!
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Welcome!

This is a great site to help be accountable and to gain support when you need it. Feel free to add me if you're looking for support.

Good luck!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    I'll friend ya'! I am all about post baby weight (x4) right now I am down to my pre-pregnancy #4 weight (which was 2 months post #3 delivery, they are 11 mos apart) So as you can see I feel your pain. Another 20 lbs and I'll be pre preggo #3.
  • darmel97
    darmel97 Posts: 3
    Hey OMG. Welcome! It's a great site for keeping one accountable to what we eat. I still struggle with late night eating but have gotten so much better at it lately. I think I failed because I made 8:00 pm the cut off point as far as eating. 10:00 pm and NOT eating cake frosting at 2:00 am was a small victory for me...lol......I'm such an addict when it comes to food.
  • nanc94
    nanc94 Posts: 141 Member
    Welcome...and im sure you'll enjoy this site...i know i do....everyone is supportive and encouraging....the advise is good also...since everyone is in the same boat and struggles w/the same things..... friend request sent Good Luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.