20 Pounds Lighter *Pics*

Options
I have only started to "live" healthy January this year, when I made a resolution and ultimately decided that I will push through it. It has been difficult, it has been a torture really not being able to eat what I used to eat as often as I wanted or drink my daily dose of pepsi for lunch and hot chocolate during winter. I hit bumps to be where I am now and I am sure that there are still some more on the way.

I posted my second blog post for reassurance and cheering up on a down day. I didn't realize that I will get such awesome feedback from strangers who do not know me. It was overwhelming. I managed to be where I am now partly because of the great people, members of this community, individuals who share the same struggles that I have gone through to achieve the same goal. Five days ago, when I joined the community, I always find myself browsing through the success stories thread. Admiring everyone for great job they have done. Their success are also my motivator. I dreamt of the day I can post something similar, I never though it will be only five days after I signed up.

This was me on December 2010, at 220 pounds
jaqfat.jpg

This is me, Mar 2011, at 200 pounds
IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

Other than the 20 pound weight loss (I lost another 5 pounds, I am currently at 195 pounds), I also dropped down a jean size and 2 dress sizes.

I am very happy right now, all thanks to my friends here in MFP who have been helping me, a complete stranger, since day 1. It is still a long way for my goal weight, but am ready. Because I know my friends are going to be there continuously cheering me on. Again, thank you so much!

Replies

• mrsdstarks
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!!!!!!
  • ashleyh3156
    ashleyh3156 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congrats...the rewards are way worth the torture!!!! You look wonderful :)
  • caligirl86
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome.. You should be very proud... :flowerforyou:
  • MelissaG36
    Options
    Congrats! Your are Awesome!!
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic. You can really see the difference in your face. Keep up the amazing work!
  • chiarajulieann
    Options
    wow, your progress is amazing!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    :flowerforyou:
    Whoop! Welldone you! x
  • jmaurer117
    Options
    Congratulations! Obviously your efforts are paying off : )
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    You've come so far in such a short amount of time...KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!!:flowerforyou:
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep it up!!!
  • destoni85
    destoni85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    kudos!! great job!! :)
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    Good for you! I can really tell a difference.
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    u have a beautiful smile.. im glad u are soo happy.. keep it up baby!!
  • dababers
    dababers Posts: 135
    Options
    Totally awesome, Angel!!!! Way to go!
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your hard work is really paying off!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great. Keep up the good work, and you will be to your goal in no time.
  • pickle41
    pickle41 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic... keep up the great work. You are an inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • Great job! I'm hoping I will see progress after the first 20 pounds too!
    Keep it up, girl!
  • critiry3
    critiry3 Posts: 51
    Options
    Wow, looking good. SO beautiful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!