No Weight Loss????

Options
So this week I lost NO WEIGHT. Last few weeks I had been going on the 1.0lb per week calorie limit and losing at least a pound per week if not more. This week I did the 1.5 because I thought I was doing so well and then this week nothing......I don't exercise much but I measure my food REALLY well. What did I do? My journal is an open book.

Discouraged enough that I will be doing my measurements (which I know I should be doing anyways), but I would love to hear from anyone with a similar experience! Especially if it has a happy ending!!:tongue:

Replies

• kag0719
    kag0719 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    In your ticker is that all your kids??? wow!!
    Dont feel discouraged. It happened to me this week too.
    I lost 5 lbs last week and today I weighed in and I didnt lose anything but I did start to keep track of my measurements back on March 1st so today I measured myself again and I lost 2 inches from my waist!!
  • michellehorvath
    michellehorvath Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Haha! No, not all my kids, my "thinspiration"! They are my 3 girls and my 5 nieces/nephews! Thanks for making me feel less alone. I am going to start measuring tomorrow am!!
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Sodium looks high a couple of days. I'm pretty sure sodium is what made me go up 3 pounds in two days - good news is that two days later I was down the 3 plus 1!

You're doing great!!
  • FatDoctor
    FatDoctor Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Everyone who is losing weight has had similar problem - the number on the scale wouldn't move at all for a week or even two, even being stuck to the strictest diet. That can be frustrating. But if you wait little bit longer you will see the progress will happen. Some times the body needs time to readjust shape more the mass and it starts to keep fluid in it. It is all transient. You didn't pull all that weight in one week and it need time to come off. Be persistent and you will be rewarded. "And with its feet cuts through the path it follows"as said in the Bible.
  • Ahendon824
    Ahendon824 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Michelle I did it a couple weeks ago. You have been walking and exercising so you are gaining muscle. You are still losing weight!! Don't get discouraged at all!! Keep on doing what you're doing. Your hard work will pay off!!!