Saturday night, let's have some fun!

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Finally, I'm not alone with these kids anymore. Hubby is back from his trip!
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I gotta work 12 hrs tomorrow and it's the stinkin' time change...that sucks!!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It has been a tough couple of weeks and am a bit beaten down so anything that is fun is welcome!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    i hate being alone
  • Carl01
    Options
    I have 400 calories left. Think I'll have a vodka and orange juice.

:drinker: I was thinking vodka, soda water and lime! I'll join ya!

I'm having some vanilla vodka/soda. I wubs it sooooooo... :heart: :smooched:

Join ya Miss? :blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    It has been a tough couple of weeks and am a bit beaten down so anything that is fun is welcome!

Then I smother you with cyber-kissies. :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • Carl01
    Options

Then I smother you with cyber-kissies. :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:

Kissing you on the cheek in real life is a better memory I have. :love:
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I hate school, I'm exhausted, and I've been over my calories every day for the last 2 weeks. Currently, life sucks! Once school is over on April 21st (last day of undergrad!!), I will finally have time to hit the gym again, start running again, and lose the 2 lbs I've successfully put on from all the stress eating! At least my boyfriend still thinks im sexy!
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am soooo ready to spring forward for sure ... now where is the warm weather to go with it!!!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    a nice bottle of wine & some Algebra...fun Saturday night :ohwell:
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just found out my son (almost 22 and graduating from WSU in May) HAS MADE A BABY WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND!! A huge surprise but how precious is a new baby? I'm excited! :heart:
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I had great sex last night.

Jealous!!!
  • southernlay_d
    Options
    I need chocolate. Like now. If my husband doesn't come home with something chocolatey I may eat someones face off! UGHHH. Oh, and Astronomy sucks big saggy balls!
  • Amarylis13
    Amarylis13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

WOO-HOO!!!
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    i hate being alone

Then you shouldn't be spending your Saturday nights in. Get out there and meet some cute girls!!! They'll love you!
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Definitely ready for the Springing forward tonight! I'm so ready for the daylight to last longer so I can be more active outside in the evenings! Not looking forward to adjusting to it... but it's all good! :O)
  • Carl01
    Options

Jealous!!!

Me too.:ohwell:
  • gstrouphar
    Options
    I'm finally SITTING after being busy ALL day! Whew.. and I have 900 calories left (due to my awsesome workout)! WHAT?! :) Weigh in tomorrow!
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    i hate being alone

Then you shouldn't be spending your Saturday nights in. Get out there and meet some cute girls!!! They'll love you!

i know i am im going to game night
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I just found out my son (almost 22 and graduating from WSU in May) HAS MADE A BABY WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND!! A huge surprise but how precious is a new baby? I'm excited! :heart:

wow congratulations! ♥