been dieting alone need motivation

Options
So I've been using MFP for a year now. I have been doing this on my own. I'm in need of motivation so if anyone would like to be friends that would be awesome! I It's getting a little harder for me now that I can't shed the weight like I did at the beginning...

Replies

• stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    you will do it and you will get great support from other members. Just keep plugging away.
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... I lost 50 lbs last year but since starting nursing school in June I have put 20 lbs back on... joined this site last week and lost 4 lbs.... I have a long ways to go but I am competitive and theres nothing like other people noticing you changing and commenting to motivate you!
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    76 lbs on your own is amazing. Feel free to add me
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like!!! I can always use more modivation!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rmcheathbabe
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I just joined MFP. I lost over 100 pounds on my own a couple years ago, then gradually put most of it back on, so I'm basically starting over again and could use motivation too. That's awesome that you dropped more than 75 lbs on your own. It's a great accomplishment. Keep up the good work!
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I tried doing in last year on my own. Lost a few kilos but put then back on over the holidays.
    Started agian on thursday but this time I've added friends and its been really great.
    Feel free to add me
  • Mrz_Rich
    Mrz_Rich Posts: 90
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I love the motivation I get from MFP friends!! Hope you're having a great weekend! :smile:
  • hanna541
    hanna541 Posts: 32
    Options
    hi iam hanna iam looking for a friend to challenge weekly mya be u???lol i ben loosing 5 pounds a week off slim fast ben on for 1 week and 5 days lost 7 pounds by the end of this week will loose another 3
    start weight 142
    goal weight 120
    now 135
    loss 7 pounds

if any one knows how to put the damn ticker on your post please le me know what part to highlight it tatata ttyl
  • mrsbarraza23
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for your support!:happy: