2 Month progress pics

Options
Fat2FitChick
Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
I have been on this journey for a little over about 2 months using MFP & Turbo Fire. Here are images of when I first started to now. They aren't huge differences but you can really see the difference on my back. I will keep going until I reach my goal!!

comparision.jpg

Replies

• chasing_130
    chasing_130 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you can definitely tell! your arms, back, and stomach all look thinner! congrats. you're doing so well :)
  • as1789
    as1789 Posts: 46
    Options
    I can most definitely tell. Good job and keep it up! :)
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the change in you! Kudos!
  • rebeccajoy
    Options
    You can tell! ;-) Your doing great! Keep up the good work! Thanks for the encouragement! and for the pictures! ;-)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You can tell for sure! Keep up the great work!
  • newjmf
    newjmf Posts: 78
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! WAY TO GO!!! Keep up the hard work aand dedication!
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the differences - and this is only in one month - you are doing so good - keep it up!
  • KaelaFrost
    KaelaFrost Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow.. I see serious differences so AWESOME AWESOME JOB!!!
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    you can definitely tell! your arms, back, and stomach all look thinner! congrats. you're doing so well :)
    This! Good job! I want to try Turbo Fire one of these days. If I can ever afford it.
  • ruckerlk
    ruckerlk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    definitely a difference! keep it up!!
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I bought mine on Ebay for almost half of what it actually costs so try there. Some folks are selling their used programs for cheap cause they don't use them any more.
    This! Good job! I want to try Turbo Fire one of these days. If I can ever afford it.
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    I can tell the difference! Good for you! You're doing an awesome job!
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is much smaller! Your hard work definitely paid off!
  • ashleyuitvlugt
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! I've got TurboFire as well and it is by far the best and most fun workout I have ever found! Keep up the good work!
  • kbloodworth
    kbloodworth Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL! You definitely have a rockin' hourglass figure going. Congrats!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    You look great. I can definitely see a difference. You seem to be losing pretty evenly all over, which is wonderful, but not always easy to see for yourself. Thanks for sharing the encouraging photos. :)
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love this transformation. Keep up the excellent work... YayYAY
  • StaceyLeeNichole
    StaceyLeeNichole Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell! Great job...so inspiring! Keep up the hard work:)
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see the difference in your body.. Great job..
  • julie4760
    julie4760 Posts: 125
    Options
    well done you can really see the difference keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!