new to the site!

Options
Hey everyone!
I'm new to My Fitness Pal, although I'm not new to living healthy & losing weight.
I'm getting to the end of this journey to my goal weight but the weight loss is beginning to slow down and I'm frightened that i won't be able to maintain this new healthy lifestyle after all the hard work i've done.
I'm thinking this site will be just the motivation I need right now!

Anyway, my name is Allie, I'm 17 years old & a vegetarian who has recently developed a love for running and nutrition.
:D

Replies

• AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hey Allie, I'm Ally!

Welcome and a HUGE congrats on your weight-loss. This site is has a bunch of inspiring, motivating people that are full of helpful information.

If you want to add me as a friend I'd love to try to help in anyway I can!
  • HollandTaylor
    Options
    Hi Allie!
    Welcome to MFP! :) I'm new here too. I've only been on 2 days but it's already great! Congratulations on your weight loss so far too. You've already come far enough that I doubt your weight loss slowing down will throw you from your healthy lifestyle. You've proved that you can do this already just by committing to losing as much as you have. You'll definitely get to your goal! Feel free to add me if you'd like a friend on here. :)
    ~Meag
  • Krissy_breann
    Options
    Wow, congrats on the weight loss so far! I've also just begun MFP and in need of some motivation, I'll add you as a friend if you like. :smile: